Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Secret Is Out...


So, Mark tells me that he heard that the "secret" of having a good blog is to include lots of pictures on it. I have to admit, I am attracted to a blog when I can scroll along and put a visual behind words. We didn't want this blog to just give general facts and updates. We really wanted it to be a place where we were able to write about the contemplation of our souls. But, I want a "good blog" and surely no one just wants to spend time reading only about our deep thoughts and complexities. So, today I present pictures. Pictures of us. And we will post updates or funny stories now and then. We have 3 children who help make our lives fun and we want to recognize what a wonderful gift God has given to us in each other. We feel SO SO grateful to have a family who is growing and learning together about how the Gospel calls us into a life of mission. With that, here's some pictures...










1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry we won't get to see you in a few weeks. We'll miss you, but wish you well in your endeavor. hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete